terça-feira, 20 de novembro de 2018

 COMPILATION: Best of Celine Dion (2 Hours)

COMPILATION: Best of Celine Dion (2 Hours)


BEST OF CELINE DION MP3 DOWNLOAD

Best Of Celine Dion Mp3 Download – We have decided to take you all way back into time by bringing to you some of the best songs by Legendary Singer, Celine Dion.
View the mixtape tracklist below;
1: Because You Loved Me
2: My Heart Will Go On
3: The Power of Love
4: It All Coming Back To Me Now
5: A New Days Has Come
6: That The Way It is
7: To Love You More
8: I’m Alive
9: All By Myself
10: Where Does My Heart Beat Now
11: Por Que Tu M’aimes Encore
12: I Surrender
13: Beauty and The Beast
14: I Drove All Night
15: Water From The Moon
16: The Prayer
17: Et Je T’aime Encore
18: When The Wrong One Loves
19: Goodbyes (The Saddest Word)
20: Immortality
21: If Thats What It Takes
22: Falling Into You
23: Then You Look At Me
24: Love Doesnt Ask Why
25: S’il Suffisai D’aimer
26: La Memoire D’Abraham
27: Taking Chances
28: If I Were You
Audio Player

0 Comments: